Together, We Can!!!
Building a strong community that takes care of everyone who lives here depends on your generous support.
More than a helpline. It's a lifeline.
Every day thousands of people across North America turn to our Community Helpline for information and support—whether financial, domestic, health or disaster-related. Community Helpline is a free, confidential referral and information helpline and website that connects people of all ages and from all communities to the essential health and human services they need, 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
The Helpline can be accessed by phone or computer. When someone needs help they can connect for free to a community resource specialist in your area who can put you in touch with local organizations that provide critical services that can improve—and save—lives.
You’ll find information about:
- supplemental food and nutrition programs
- shelter and housing options and utilities assistance
- emergency information and disaster relief
- employment and education opportunities
- services for veterans
- health care, vaccination and health epidemic information
- addiction prevention and rehabilitation programs
- reentry help for ex-offenders
- support groups for individuals with mental illnesses or special needs
- a safe, confidential path out of physical and/or emotional domestic abuse
Whether in times of natural disaster or personal crisis, Community Helpline is committed to being the first, most essential resource to anyone who needs help.
Call the Helpline and speak with a live, highly trained service professional in your area from any cell phone or landline. All calls are private and confidential.
Be In the Know
Sign up for our emails and stay informed about how we work with partners and supporters like you to strengthen our community.
What Browser Am I Using?
You are currently using…
This browser will no longer be supported by Microsoft.
Try a different browser
We support any of these free, and easy to install, browsers.